Tuesday, June 3, 2014






I've been putting together an idea for a single shot short  that I make from concept to completion.  I wanted to take on a pretty huge task in an attempt to make something amazing, or atleast try.  I want this project to show my ability to concept, design, model, texture, create shaders, visualize and composite.  It'll be a fully CG prerendered short less than 1 minute long.  The only thing I won't be doing is rigging and animating the character. 

The short will feature this fellah.  He's a NASA scouting drone.  He's nameless right now and just in the concepting phase.  The short will basically be a single shot of him driving up over a martian landscape, coming to a stop, climbing out of the vehicle and walking towards the camera where he comes to a stop, pushes buttons on his forearm device, looks around and then continues on off camera.  Simple but I want this little clip to have alot of quality packed into a tight amount of time.

Anyways hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment